Saturday 31 October 2015

Dedication.



I come here at this festival of Beltane,
to dedicate myself to this Path.

I dedicate myself to the honour of my ancestors,
both those I know and those I don't.
May their heritage never be lost,
so long as I am alive.

I dedicate myself to the honour of Earth
and all who call her home.
May I learn to leave a light footprint
on our Mother, and may I never take her beauty
and blessings for granted.

I dedicate myself to the honour of the ancestors
of the land, wherever on Earth I may be.

I dedicate myself to the honour of the Divine,
may I always be open to its mystery.

I dedicate myself to the honour of the
Wheel of the Year. May I keep its festivals holy,
wherever on Earth I am.

I dedicate myself to the honour of all
who walk this Path with me,
whether or not they call themselves Pagan.

May I walk my Path with
truth, beauty, passion, kindness, and honour.


Blessed be.


{Wishing you a blessed season, whether you are celebrating Beltane, Samhain, Hallowe'en or All Saints Day.}

No comments:

Post a Comment