Friday 1 January 2016

2015: a retrospective.



Number of books in 2015: 53.

Best books read in 2015: The Marriage Of Opposites, by Alice Hoffman; The History Of Loneliness, by John Boyle.

Number of Pagan festivals celebrated: eight.

Amount of time on Earth: 43 years, 6 months, 0 days.

Number of years married: two and a half.

Number of years in my job: nine.

Number of tattoo hours in 2015: 19.

Number of diplomas started: one {this one}.

Number of assignments completed towards my diploma: four {eight to go}.

Number of copy editing projects completed: eight, all since the middle of October, including one thesis.

Best memories of the year: I have three. In January, John and I spent a day watching cricket at the Basin Reserve in Wellington. In June, on Midwinter's evening, I met for the first time with the women of my Pagan community. And, one morning in late August, I was lying on the settee feeling like death warmed up with the 'flu, when John came in with the post, which included all my course materials for my diploma.

Bring on 2016! I'm ready for you.

Anne-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment